Situational Awareness capabilities have been the cornerstone for military and public safety, strategy and preparedness for decades, allowing preparation for, and rapid response to, sudden emergency conditions.
* Efficient and Effective communications
* Rapid response , rapid deployment or allocation of resources
* Proper execution of policies and procedures to ensure effective response
Businesses enterprises also face various types of day to day and unanticipated events that require a rapid response, yet many do not have the tools to ensure the right response at the right time
As much as we try to anticipate, certainty of preparedness is never guaranteed. Situational awareness addresses leading, existing and trailing indicators that enable the most appropriate and desirable response.
* What just happened? - Efficient communications and alerts via sensors can greatly improve response timers or trigger automated countermeasures.
* What is happening? - Certain risk scenarios require real time awareness and response where delays can cause catastrophic results.
* What might happen? - Pro activeness in addressing likely or anticipated events can help ensure the proper actions will be executed and/or ensure the appropriate communications and notifications.
The following are foundational to Situational Awareness competency
* Detection - What situations do we care about and how can they be monitored?
* Reaction - Once we detect, how do we react?
* Desired Outcome - What rules, policies, alerts, notifications will ensure the proper execution of actions for the best possible response?
* Return to Normal - How do we know that the situation has been properly addressed and that we have returned to a steady state?
Ability to locate and communicate with your staff anywhere across satellite, radio, cellular and WiFi networks.
Always know the location and status of high value assets is achieved by advance situational Awareness sensor technology.
As situations change being able to dispatch and mobilize your staff is imperative.